I started off with the belief that I will spend my whole life writing, that’s why I have a journalism and communication sciences background. I worked for seven years in media, where, at some point, I had the chance to find out about the concept of user experience design. Since then, I’ve been continuously learning and experimenting in this area, always trying to combine business models with user behaviors.
Since 2016, I’ve been a cofounder of Code for Romania, an organization where IT, design, UX, data & social science and communication specialists build free digital tools to solve social issues. I’ve been conducting trainings since 2015 and I’m so satisfied when I see the trainees being happy after workshops, eager to bring their ideas to life.
I like to…
- build experiences from scratch;
- read, learn, discover something new every day;
- use my abilities for social causes and to help to change the society for the better;
- help people to discover the career I chose;
- help people to follow their dreams, to the best of my ability.
I would like to live in a world in which we always think of the others, too. In my free time, you can find me at concerts or in sunny places, almost always online, invariably surrounded by other people. If I could have a superpower, I would like to be able to make people laugh day by day.
- Development of usability and user experience fundamentals trainings;
- UX research;
- Project management;
- User experience design;
- Customer experience design.